Are you ready for the smile makeover of a lifetime? With the help of cosmetic dentistry, our team can give you the beautiful smile you have always wanted. Today we have some dental options for you to consider if you have smile imperfections to restore to health and beauty. Let’s take a look at the following treatments we offer at East Coast Family Dental:
– Teeth Whiteners: Teeth whiteners are used to eliminate stains and discolorations by removing them via gels that can safely and effectively penetrate deep within teeth.
– Dental Implants: Implants are customized to improve the look of your smile by filling in gaps with durable replacements guaranteed to function effectively.
– Dentures: Dentures are tooth replacements that can be easily inserted and removed as needed.
– Dental Inlays and Onlays: These are also called partial crowns, and are used on teeth after they have incurred damage. A dental inlay is used when the damage doesn’t extend to the cusps of the tooth, and a dental onlay is used if one or more of cusps have been damaged.
– Dental Crowns: Crowns guard teeth and improve their look by encapsulating them on all sides for a solid hold.
– Dental Veneers: Veneers can cap the fronts of teeth with customizable versions that can be adapted to each tooth’s needs.
– Dental Bridges: Bridges save the structure of your smile by replacing missing teeth with permanent alternatives.
Always make time in your busy day-to-day activities to visit your dentist at East Coast Family Dental for needed dental treatments. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Maria Sese for a detailed exam of your oral health please call our office in Jersey City, New Jersey, at 201-332-4699. We look forward to taking your smile into the future with cosmetic dentistry!